Architecture of CSP

Oct 6, 2008 at 1:59 PM
Hi, I  am interested to find a guide with different deployment scenarios of CSP according to small/medium/large/million users scenarios. I want to use the whole CSP solution, which means the one that consists of MOSS, Office Communication Server, CRM, Microsoft Office Live, Infopath Forms Server, Microsoft Virtual Earth and Microsoft Live Services. Is there any documentation about architecture , deployment scenarios or any network diagrams about how many servers to use according to the various deployment scenarios, what services/products each server will serve, and what are the HW recommendations? Basically, I have no idea how all these products mentioned above must be installed and configured when we have a large (with million users) deployment scenario.

Thanks,
Mandos.
Oct 13, 2008 at 9:20 AM
Hi Mandos,

CSP extends the functionality provided by Sharepoint and CRM and so, you can use the Microsoft official documentation to find information about architecture design and capacity planning. Anyway, if you need to plan a real full installation involving all these products, first you should have a good knowledge of all of them, and prepare all the information you will need (number of users, number of portals, number of procedures, expected usage, etc..)

CSP Team