Installer issue with site collections

Dec 5, 2008 at 5:58 PM
I am having issues with the installer creating the site collections.  Using the updated installer that was posted this week but I did recieve this message on the original installer as well.

I get the same error message when I try to create the site collection manually as well.

Here is the error message:

Intranet Site Collection creation started
arguments: http://localhost:80 "Citizen Service Platform Internet" PORTAL\Administrator administrator@portal.local "Here you will find all the needed components to interact with your city"
System.ApplicationException: Provisioning did not succeed. Details: The site template was not provisioned successfully. Delete this site collection in Central Administration, and then create a new site collection. OriginalException: Dependency feature with id c88c4ff1-dbf5-4649-ad9f-c6c426ebcbf5 for feature 'CSP_BuildingPermit' (id: 7d2c2b7a-1ce0-4c58-accd-9ca1c68c2510) is not installed.

Thanks
Jason
Developer
Dec 6, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Hi Jason,

if you look into the 12 hive you will see that c88c4ff1-dbf5-4649-ad9f-c6c426ebcbf5 guid stands for IPFSSiteFeature feature which is part of the premium features of MOSS. Have you checked you have form server in place?

Regards,
CSP Team