Localization issues : installation failed

Oct 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Hi CSP Team

My colleague and i are working on a project which need a localization of CSP in French.

After some times in VS 2008, the translation guide and the manifest/makecab file, i finish to have a full WSP that deploy with STSadm

But when i give the installer with the update WSP to my IT colleague, he's got a bad issue during installation with the installer

Here's the error :

CSP-CRM Customizations started

----------------------------------------------

Creating registry entries

arguments: -s http://mosscsp:5555 -o CSP -u CSP\cspintsite

System.ApplicationException: La demande a ‚chou‚ avec l'‚tat HTTP 401 : Unauthorized.

… System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

… System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

… Microsoft.Crm.SdkTypeProxy.Metadata.MetadataService.Execute(MetadataServiceRequest Request)

… CSP.CRM.Deployer.CustomizationDeployer.GetProcedureTypeValues()

… CSP.CRM.Deployer.CustomizationDeployer.SynchronizeProcedureTypeAttribute()

… CSP.CRM.Deployer.CustomizationDeployer.Run()

… CSP.CRM.Deployer.CspCrmDeployer.Run()

… CSP.CRM.Deployer.Program.Main(String[] args)

à CSP.Package.Controls.CRMCustomizations.Next()

----------------------------------------------

CSP installation ends

We don't understand clearly why it stopped. We try different install even with the administrator's login, same issue

Thanks for your help in advance

Developer
Oct 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Hello

It looks like there is some configuration issue in the connection to CRM. Authorization (401) errors when connecting to CRM happen mostly due to two reasons:

• The CRM organization name is wrong
  • The user doesn't have the required privileges in CRM

I'm guessing here your problem is the first one, maybe the Organization name in CRM is not 'CSP' but something related to your customer.

Hope it helps

Daniel (CSP Team)

Developer
Oct 9, 2009 at 8:10 AM

HI there

just for being bit more explícit.

You launched

arguments: -s http://mosscsp:5555 -o CSP -u CSP\cspintsite

As documentation explains, this call need arguments to be changed according to your set up so:

Is CSP the name of the organization unit created on CRM?

Is CSP the domain name of your set up?

Does CSP\cspintsite account actually exists?

Regards

Gerard (CSP Team)